DTC - Markko Märtini tegemised.

BTCC, DTM, STCC...jne

Moderators: Jaanus, Strike, mrali

Siim
"till kartulis" expert

Post by Siim »

paistab, et Märtin saab seal hästi hakkama.
Mis on väga tore! :)
lenc
III järgu kommentaator
III järgu kommentaator

Post by lenc »

jagr wrote:lenc???
Barutoga ju toitsid meid
Ja selle Barutoga serveri andmeedastusmahu ka ületasin....
Siim
"till kartulis" expert

Post by Siim »

The second round of the Danish Touringcar Championship at Padborg Park had an almost surrealistic outcome. In a brand new Seat Leon, which had been collected at the works in Spain earlier in the week, Michel Nykjęr showed blinding speed and was very close at scoring the double with wins in both the pre-final and the final.

In the shoot out competition the Dane was invincible, and in the pre-final it was only Casper Elgaard who with one of his trademark starts managed to lead him. But the reigning champion was only ahead until the end of the second lap, as Michel Nykjęr then slipped into a lead which he held until the chequered flag.

The win in the pre-final meant that the Seat driver had to start the final from fifth position, but nevertheless he managed to pass the leading quartet twice to take the lead. The first time it happened after a third of the race, but as some contact was involved when he passed Jan Magnussen for first place, Michel Nykjęr had to go through the penalty lane and start passing the leading cars anew. But once again he succeeded in getting to the front. With two laps to go he outbraked Jan Magnussen at the end of the straight.

”I could see that it was a very ambitious attack, he made,” Jan Magnussen says.

“I was running on the last of the margins, and I made a tiny braking error. If I hadn’t tried, I wouldn’t have had the chance to win. But I am still proud of what I have achieved,” Michel Nykjęr said. In the passing manoeuvre he ran wide in the following corner and slipped down to fourth place.

But the Seat driver was not alone in robbing Jan Magnussen of the lead briefly. In the middle of the race the Hartmann Honda Racing pair of Markko Märtin and Martin Jensen were shadowing the ex champ, and after having put a lot of pressure on him, Markko Märtin decided to have a go at the end of the straight. He went past, but then ran out of tarmac and ended up in the gravel trap.

“Yeah, it was stupid, but I just did not want to accept second,” the WRC star admitted afterwards. “He was closing the door all the time, I did not have the hole to go past and then I tried to find the hole and just locked up and could do nothing but to avoid hitting him. Luckily, there was no contact, but I had my fun.”

Generally the Estonian was very competitive on his second weekend as a racing driver, actually starting Sunday’s final from pole position.

“I really enjoyed it. It was really good to be in such a tough fight. There was always somebody up in your arse all the time, trying to overtake, and you are trying to do the same to some of the others. To me it was very, very interesting. It was good to see that we had found some extra speed from the Honda. For me it was good that I managed to drive fast and be competitive.”

As the Estonian exited the race team mate Martin Jensen took over the runner-up position on the rostrum, where he was joined by Sweden’s Jens Edman. Another Swede was also happy, as Pontus Mörth finished as top privateer in both races.

Generally the racing at Padborg Park was very dramatic. Casper Elgaard lost his championship lead due a failure on his power steering in the final, while team manager John Nielsen spun, trying to overtake Markko Märtin. Finally, Jesper Sylvest put his BMW on its roof in the pre-final, but nevertheless the hard trying mechanics of Sylvest Motorsport managed to get the car ready for the final.

Danish Touringcar Championship punktiseis:
1. Jan Magnussen Den Blå Avis Fleggaard Racing BMW 320si E90 82 p.

2. Casper Elgaard Team Essex BMW 320si E90 76 p.

3. John Nielsen Team Essex BMW 320si E90 61 p.

4. Martin Jensen Hartmann Honda Racing Honda Accord Euro-R 48 p.

5. Michel Nykjęr Seat Racing Team Seat Leon 43 p.

6. Jens Edman Peugeot Sport Danmark Peugeot 407 34 p.

15. Markko Märtin Hartmann Honda Racing Honda Accord Euro-R 13 p.

>>Kaks suurt pilti ka: http://wrc.msn.ee/dtc/
aix
Rallifoorum 24/7
Rallifoorum 24/7
Meeldimisi saanud: 1

Post by aix »

Meestel on seal vist päris lõbus.

http://auto.delfi.ee/autosport/world/ar ... d=13120641
jagr
Rallivõlur
Rallivõlur

Post by jagr »

Nii, täna läheb siis jälle andmiseks
Siim
"till kartulis" expert

Post by Siim »

Villi
IV järgu kommentaator
IV järgu kommentaator

Post by Villi »

lenc wrote:
Oldfox wrote:
lenc wrote:Praegu käib kvalifikatsiooni shoot-outi esimene voor. Märtinit näitas ka telepildis umbes ringi jagu. Hetkel peaks olema tagatud pääs teise ringi.
Mis kanal seda näitab?
lenc wrote:
mardionu wrote:Også i 2006 vil TV2/Zulu sende direkte fra de afdelinger af Danish Touringcar Championship, som køres på FDM Jyllandsringen, Padborg Park og Ring Djursland.

DTC ametlikul kodulehel selline asi kirjas. Keelt ei oska aga võiks järeldada, et kohalik TV2 kannab asju otse üle.
Kannab tõesti ja ka netist on võimalik streami vaadata. Vaja lihtsalt minna http://tv.sputnik.dk/tv.html Seal ära regada. Maksta krediitkaardi pealt 20 Taani krooni (~42 EEK) ühe päeva vaatamisõiguse eest, siis sisse logida, menüüst valida "Live" ja kanal "Live 2".
Tundub, et tänast etappi ei kanta antud kanalitel üle. Kurb :cry:
Four wheels move your Body, Two wheels move your Soul.
expat1
V järgu kommentaator
V järgu kommentaator

Markko Märtin quits

Post by expat1 »

http://www.dtc-net.dk/default.asp?id=10 ... pagetype=1

Today it has been announced that Markko Märtin, Monaco, has decided to stop racing in the Danish Touringcar Championship.

“Markko has told me that his decision is based on a lack of time,” team owner Hans Hartmann, Herning, tells dtc-net.dk. “Markko feels that he is to busy at the moment, and that circuit racing hasn’t really caught his interest.”

The Estonian’s decision will not leave the second Hartmann Honda Racing empty at Sparekassen Kronjyllands Sommerløb at Ring Djursland. Team owner Hans Hartmann will be making a comeback for this race alone, and then it appears to be the plan for find another driver for the remaining races of the season.

Don´t know if it´s the right place here:s feel free to move it :)
Siim
"till kartulis" expert

Post by Siim »

njah, nii kauaks ta siis seal sõitiski.
Huvitav millise auto rooli markko järgmisena astub