DTC - Markko Märtini tegemised.

BTCC, DTM, STCC...jne

Moderators: Jaanus, Strike, mrali

Siim
"till kartulis" expert

DTC - Markko Märtini tegemised.

Post by Siim »

Selline uudis siis:

An alternative headline for this news story could just as well have been The calm before the storm, as things have finally slowed down at JAS Motorsport’s workshop in Arluno west of Milan. It is the night before the big two-day test for many of the WTCC participants will start at Monza in Italy, and it will be the venue of Markko Märtin, Monaco, having his first drive in the Honda Accord Euro-R that he will be driving in this year’s Danish Touringcar Championship.

“What you cannot see in the picture are the 10 guys from JAS working flat-out to get the team’s own car ready for Pierre-Yves Corthals,” Alex Frederichsen, team manager of Hartmann Honda Racing says.

“There are some details that still need to be made on our curs, such as the gills in the front of the spoilers, but that is what happens, when you want the 2006 kit before it has been made.”

Markko Märtin still has to see his new racing car. The Estonian will not arrive until Tuesday morning, when the test starts at Monza, while the team’s other driver, Martin Jensen, Albertslund, is travelling in from USA, where he took part in the 12 hours of Sebring.

A total of 34 cars are entered for the Monza test, and apart from Hartmann Honda Racing’s to car Peugeot Sport Denmark is also present with the Peugeot 407 that Jens Edman, Sweden, will be driving.

Markko Märtini auto - PILT
jagr
Rallivõlur
Rallivõlur

Post by jagr »

Äkki keegi leiab kuskilt ka lingi, kust saab lives testiaegu vaadata
Oldfox
Diagnoos: rallisõltlane

Post by Oldfox »

Siin siis väike kommentaar Monza testist.
DTC
Siim
"till kartulis" expert

Post by Siim »

Testidel ja ajasõitudel võib Märtin küll parimaid aegu näidata, kuid mees-mehe võitlus rajal sõidu ajal on üsna karm. Loodan, et Markko saab hakkama
Rando
Rallifoorum 24/7
Rallifoorum 24/7

Post by Rando »

The DTC teams may test in the dry today

After yesterday’s showers at Monza the weather forecast looks better for Peugeot Sport Danmark and Hartmann Honda Racing, who are in Italy to test with the participants in the WTCC field.

"There are just some wet spots on the tarmac, and it has yet to rain, so I think it will be possible to have some dry track testing," team owner Hans Hartmann says. Yesterday was the first day he spent face to face with his new driver, Markko Märtin, Monaco.

"I’m very much impressed by him. After just two laps in the car the returns to the pits and asks for the first changes to be made to the set-up."

Videolõik eilsest testipäevast: http://www.dtc-net.dk/media/86/film/20060321%2D1.avi
WaltS
II järgu kommentaator
II järgu kommentaator

Post by WaltS »

3s klipp millel ei saa aru kes mööda sõidab... aga ilmaoludest saab aimu
Rando
Rallifoorum 24/7
Rallifoorum 24/7

Post by Rando »

Hartmann’s midfield pair

Märtin and Jensen two seconds behind the fastest drivers
Wednesday’s first test for the drivers in the World Touring Car Championship at Monza is completed, and during that test Hartmann Honda Racing’s new pairing were accredited with lap times of 2.03,0 with the team’s Estonian driver marginally quick of the pair.

Neither Martin Jensen, Albertslund, nor Markko Märtin, Monaco, are entered for the WTCC series, and thus the lap times are not official, but if they had been, the drivers would have been placed roughly in the midfield of the 34 car field. Heading the field is Salvatore Tavoni, Italy, who has lapped in 2.01,2 in his Alfa Romeo 156 GTA.

On the contrary Jens Edman, Sweden, is lacking more speed. The Sweden has been recorded with a time of 2.03,9, and the lone Peugeot 407 is thus placed as number 28 in the WTCC field.
Siim
"till kartulis" expert

Post by Siim »

Markko Märtin’s first Danish test

The Estonian sampled a wet FDM Jyllandsringen for the first time

On Wednesday Markko Märtin could for the first climb aboard his Honda Accord Euro-R and roll out to test at a Danish circuit. The place was FDM Jyllandsringen, which due its many corners is known to shock new drivers. But that was not exactly what bothered the new Hartmann Honda Racing driver.

”There are many corners, that’s for sure,” the Estonian DTC newcomer said. “It was quite slippery today, so it is not easy, but okay, we have to work on a set-up for the car. It is the first time for me in Denmark, so we got some ideas about what we want to do, and hopefully we can do it next time.”

The test took place in just 6 degrees, and even though there were some small showers, the circuit stayed damp throughout the day. It meant that Markko Märtin was seen pressing the car over its limits in the double left hander leading the cars from the main straight to the spectators straight.

“It was not only in that corner that it happened. It happened in many corners,” Markko Märtin admitted afterwards. “It was so slippery and I was sliding in many places. We didn’t have much grip at all, it was difficult to hold the lines and it was easy to loose the back end.”

The professional rally driver has no race experience, but he does not yet feel any need to change his driving style.

”There is no big rush to change any things, because I have to understand what is going on first. I will try to do as many laps as possible and try as many different things as possible and see what happens. That is the only way to do it, so I don’t know what to change at the moment.”

Other teams at the test were Den Blå Avis Fleggaard Racing, who was running one of their brand-new BMW 320si E90s for the first time in Denmark. Both Jan Magnussen and Henrik Lundgaard drove the car, while Pontus Mörth was reunited with the Volvo S60 that saw the Swede score his and the marque’s first win back in 2004. Finally series newcomer Michael Outzen was also running, but unfortunately got little mileage due to a suspension breakdown.

PILT
Kolin
Moderaator
Moderaator
Has thanked: 2
Meeldimisi saanud: 11

Post by Kolin »

Jääb ainult üle oodata hooaja algust. Ning loota, et Markko suudab seal midagi ära teha. Ega seda sarja ju keegi üle ei kanna.
Man and machine against mother nature!!!
"I kneel only to god, But I don't see him here"John Abruzzi
Mask
I järgu kommentaator
I järgu kommentaator

Post by Mask »

Kas mitte sport 3 seda sarja ei näita?
jagr
Rallivõlur
Rallivõlur

Post by jagr »

Nii, et siis täna treeningud ja homme sõit. Paistab sedaviisi, et otse küll mingisugust infot ei saa. See DTC kodulehekülg ei tundu just ka eriti informatiivne. Igatahes pöidlad pihku.
jagr
Rallivõlur
Rallivõlur

Post by jagr »

http://www.raceresult.dk/ Midagi siiski leidsin
Beef

Post by Beef »

Tahaks jah kuskilt asjalikku infot saada.
Siim
"till kartulis" expert

Post by Siim »

GC

Post by GC »

On kellelgi aimu, kas mingi kanal asja üle ka kannab!?
mardionu
V järgu kommentaator
V järgu kommentaator

Post by mardionu »

Også i 2006 vil TV2/Zulu sende direkte fra de afdelinger af Danish Touringcar Championship, som køres på FDM Jyllandsringen, Padborg Park og Ring Djursland.

DTC ametlikul kodulehel selline asi kirjas. Keelt ei oska aga võiks järeldada, et kohalik TV2 kannab asju otse üle.
lenc
III järgu kommentaator
III järgu kommentaator

Post by lenc »

mardionu wrote:Også i 2006 vil TV2/Zulu sende direkte fra de afdelinger af Danish Touringcar Championship, som køres på FDM Jyllandsringen, Padborg Park og Ring Djursland.

DTC ametlikul kodulehel selline asi kirjas. Keelt ei oska aga võiks järeldada, et kohalik TV2 kannab asju otse üle.
Kannab tõesti ja ka netist on võimalik streami vaadata. Vaja lihtsalt minna http://tv.sputnik.dk/tv.html Seal ära regada. Maksta krediitkaardi pealt 20 Taani krooni (~42 EEK) ühe päeva vaatamisõiguse eest, siis sisse logida, menüüst valida "Live" ja kanal "Live 2".
Beef

Post by Beef »

Mis süsteemiga seal see sõit käib. Ma vaatan mingid kolm sõitu juba tehtud.
lenc
III järgu kommentaator
III järgu kommentaator

Post by lenc »

Beef wrote:Mis süsteemiga seal see sõit käib. Ma vaatan mingid kolm sõitu juba tehtud.
Need olid kvalifikatsioonisõidud. Süsteem nagu F1-s. Esimese järel jääb 15 alles, teise järel 7 ja siis need sõidavad viimases.
Beef

Post by Beef »

lenc wrote:
Beef wrote:Mis süsteemiga seal see sõit käib. Ma vaatan mingid kolm sõitu juba tehtud.
Need olid kvalifikatsioonisõidud. Süsteem nagu F1-s. Esimese järel jääb 15 alles, teise järel 7 ja siis need sõidavad viimases.
Tänud.

Midagi sellist ma arvasingi.