for those, who don't understand Estonian

Moderator: Jaanus

Tigger
algaja kommentaator
algaja kommentaator

Help needed from Richard Burns Fans

Post by Tigger »

Hello there everyone,

Whilst writing my cards to the Burns' this afternoon I began to think about what I can do for them all. You know I made the book for Richard with all your messages? Well I'm going to take our messages from this forum and put them in four books, one for Zoe, one for Clare, one for Robert and one for Alex. Then they can have a copy each so they don't have to share them. Now they won't be as big as the book I made for Richard because well it took me 5 months to make the RB book and I'm making 4 of these, but mainly due to the fact that it won't need to be that extensive to show that we care.

If any of you could send me some of your favourite photos of Richard, in particular photos with Richard and Robert and some showing Richards gorgeous smile and your messages asap then that would be great. I've approached Clare with the idea and she loves it and looks forward to seeing them, but she doesn't know that I'm making one each for them. If you could send all your stuff to claire@90right.com I'd really appreciate it. Hopefully I will get them done before christmas. Thank you!!!

if you can please help her