Maailma rallitippude käekäigust

Moderaatorid: Jaanus, KAIKUL, Strike, Erki, jagr

Vasta
marko1509
I järgu kommentaator
I järgu kommentaator
Meeldimisi saanud: 1

Postitus Postitas marko1509 »

Tänases postimehe artiklis Ott mainis, et saab reedel autot testida montes. Äkki siis polegi saanud vahepeal peale du Vari testida.
Lithium
Rallifoorum 24/7
Rallifoorum 24/7
Has thanked: 1
Meeldimisi saanud: 2

Postitus Postitas Lithium »

Ehk siis homme laseb terve päeva, eks saab siis käe soojaks :D
marko1509
I järgu kommentaator
I järgu kommentaator

Lithium kirjutas:Ehk siis homme laseb terve päeva, eks saab siis käe soojaks :D
Loodame, et ikka tee peale jääb :D Jama, kui ta liiga hoogu satub :D Aga nagu ta ise ütles, et pean rallid lõpetama, muidu hakkan lambakarjuseks:D
muhk
Diagnoos: rallisõltlane

Postitus Postitas muhk »

eile-täna testib jari-matti ja reedel peaks ohjad üle võtma petter. ei tea, kas siis ollakse väljas kahe autoga või on m-sport B-tiimil mingi oma trenn eraldi, viimases variandis ma kahtleksin sügavalt.
muhk

Postitus Postitas muhk »

nüüd siis on lekkinud uudis, et eursport on fia-ga lepingu allkirjastanud. power stage live's jäävat montes igatahes nägemata, kuid eurosport tootvat iga päevast kokkuvõtet 26-minutit.
ametliku teadet eruospordilt olevat oodata mõned tunnid.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/96975
Timur_P
Rallifoorum 24/7
Rallifoorum 24/7

Postitus Postitas Timur_P »

svs89
Rallifoorum 24/7
Rallifoorum 24/7

Postitus Postitas svs89 »

Ford vows to help FIA with WRC issues
Ford has vowed to assist the FIA in resolving the current promotional crisis gripping the World Rally Championship and wants to maintain the strong momentum the series has gathered over the past 12 months.

Speaking at the AUTOSPORT International show, where Ford and M-Sport have unveiled the official 2012 colour scheme for the Fiesta RS WRC, Ford's European motorsport director Gerard Quinn said that Ford is committed to resolving the problems as quickly as possible.

The FIA informed North One Sport last week that its contract to promote the sport had been terminated after it found it in breach of the agreement.

"These are very difficult times," said Quinn. "We will work in collaboration with the FIA to get the sport back on track. Last year we had turned the corner and we were making very good progress with the sport. We want to continue that.

"For us as a consideration it was really important before Christmas. We worked with the FIA and we as a company sought assurances from the FIA that it was important for us as a manufacturer making a huge commitment to the sport that we had guarantees for example that there would be a promoter for the WRC.

"And that we had things like live TV in Germany and the UK markets, not just for us but for the other manufacturers as well.

Quinn admitted that had the crisis blown up before Ford had made its commitment to the WRC, which happened just before Christmas, it could have affected the Blue Oval's decision to continue in the sport.

"Certainly I think that is something that was critical to the sport and the survival of WRC and making sure we had a sustainable future with Ford," he said. "It would have been something that could have, but I don't want to talk about that because we have made a decision.

"We need to look ahead now, we have a very exciting sport and we need to make it the best world championship in the world. It's a world class event.

"We want to bring more manufacturers in and make it the pinnacle of motorsport."

Quinn added that he hoped the influx of manufacturers in the WRC would continue and that Volkswagen's impending entry was a key factor in Ford's decision to commit to rallying for the next two seasons.

"Part of the decision-making process was that it was important to know who you are competing against," said Quinn. "To see other manufacturers coming into WRC, irrespective of what is going on there right now, I'm sure we'll fix all of that.

"But the important thing is that manufacturers still have the belief that WRC is the place to be. So it's really good to have the likes of Citroen, Volkswagen and Mini in there. We look forward to taking them on in the next two years."
AutoSport

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/12012012/58/ ... ssues.html
Rallimies999
IV järgu kommentaator
IV järgu kommentaator

Postitus Postitas Rallimies999 »

muhk

Postitus Postitas muhk »

ACM (Monte Carlo Autoliidu) avaldus NOS-i ja ajavõtu teemadel:

The ACM statement in full:

A few days before its start, the 80th Monte Carlo Rally, organised by the Automobile Club de Monaco (ACM) is confronted with the non-fulfilment of services which should have been provided by North One Sport (NOS), former Promoter of the World Rally Championship.

Unable at this late stage to await the outcome of unlikely negotiations, the ACM has no other option but to arrange by its own means the timing and tracking of the Event which were the responsibilities of NOS up to now through Stage One Technologies.

This situation also applies to the TV production, broadcasting of the Race and Internet. There again, the ACM took steps by contracting with Eurosport S.A to ensure the best coverage of the Event.

These decisions will allow the 80th Monte Carlo Rally to take place on the 17 January 2012 and the scheduled Race programme to be scrupulously maintained.

The 80th Monte Carlo Rally shall remain on this year's World Championship's schedule regardless of the designation of the Promoter.

The ACM does not wish to make any further comments.

-------------------

Kahe boldiks tehtud teksti kohta kerkisid mul endal küsimused:
esiteks: mida peetakse silmas lepingu all Eurospordiga, et teha võistluselt parim ülevaade. Viimatistest uudistest olen mõistnud, et Eurosport teeb endast kõik võimalik, mis arvestades nädala, võib olla kahe nädalalist etteteatamisaega ei anna ju võimalust parimateks ülekanneteks/kokkuvõteteks.

Viimase lõigu kohta: kas tõesti oli reaalne oht jätta Monte ralli kalendrist välja kogu selle NOS jama tõttu?
marko1509
I järgu kommentaator
I järgu kommentaator

Tundub, et oli jah oht jätta Monte kalendrist välja, sest kui keegi mingit ülevaadet ei tee, siis rahad ei liigu ja asi toimuda ju ei saa. Täname õnne, et see jama, enne fordi otsuseid välja ei tulnud.
Timur_P
Rallifoorum 24/7
Rallifoorum 24/7

Postitus Postitas Timur_P »

Kolin
Moderaator
Moderaator
Has thanked: 2
Meeldimisi saanud: 12
Kontakt:

Postitus Postitas Kolin »

Pilt

Vaadake pilti hoolega.
Taustal on auto pildil roofscoopi peal sinimustvalge lipp
Man and machine against mother nature!!!
"I kneel only to god, But I don't see him here"John Abruzzi
priitp
II järgu kommentaator
II järgu kommentaator

Postitus Postitas priitp »

düüne tukk mees :P Mika Häkkise noorem vend vist...Sommid krt :D
Rallimies999
IV järgu kommentaator
IV järgu kommentaator

Postitus Postitas Rallimies999 »

Latvala ja Neuville testi videosid veel:

http://rallinews.blogspot.com/p/videod.html